Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
1. The Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter: Macey/Liz/Bex/Cammie – this sisterhood is incredible. The girls are so loyal to each other and forgive so easily. They have each other’s backs all the time. It’s beautiful.
2. The Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowling: Harry/Ron/Hermione – how could I not have these guys and gals on my list? Harry Potter revolves around its friendship themes.
3. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare: Clary/Simon – a really profound and touching friendship.
4. The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare: Will/Jem – this bond really touched me. It was miles deeper than Alec/Jace. Will and Jem really gave me the sense of what parabatai really means. I just don’t get that with Alec/Jace.
5. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: Rudy/Liesel – this friendship is perfect. Light and all about laughter and playful insults, BUT that lightness is only the surface of what is actually a really deep relationship.
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: Karou/Zusana – I love how Zusana stands by Karou despite all the weirdness and Karou working out who and what she is. Zuzana doesn’t turn her back on Karou at all. That’s true friendship.
7. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell: Jennifer/Beth – I love these two women and the bond they share.
8. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green: Issac/Augustus/Hazel – I adore the unwavering support and loyalty between everyone in this trio.
9. The Dream Merchant by Isobel Hoving: Joshua/Theresa – a friendship I’ve loved since I was fairly young.
10. The Forbidden Library by Django Wexler: Alice/Issac – I love the connection they make and how unique it is.