The aim is to read as many sequels as possible between the 20th March and the 20th June. Sequels in this context meaning any book that isn’t the first one, so for example, I could read books 2 – 7 of the Harry Potter series, and that would amount to 6 sequels.
For my challenge, I am aiming at 24 books – one for every year of my life (I’m 24 in May).
- The rest of the six-part Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter (I have only read the first one, so this will count for FIVE books).
- The latest in the Heist Society series, also by Ally Carter. (ONE book).
- The third and fourth in the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. (TWO books).
- The 2nd/3rd in the Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen series by Dyan Sheldon. (TWO books).
- The last two in the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare (providing I can get my hands on the last one. It’s out in May and I have to rely on the library). (TWO books).
- The last eight in the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz. (EIGHT books).
- The second and third in the Thirteen Treasures series by Michelle Harrison. (TWO books).
- The free crossover (Heist Society and Gallagher Girls) novel by Ally Carter. (ONE book).
- The second in the Daughter of the Flames series by Zoe Marriott. (ONE book).